Guide for Author
The submitted manuscripts should have minimum basic standards to be able to read and interpret the content by the Editorial team. The submissions which do not meet these criteria will be sent back to the authors.
- Manuscripts must be unpublished.
- Manuscript Title: The title page must include an abstract that is no longer than 250 words, key words, and full contact information for all authors must also be provided on a separate page. References must strictly meet the journal’s style requirements.
- Abstract: Author(s) will need to write abstract briefly and clearly the main aims and findings/conclusions of the work; it should provide the reader a clear idea of what has been achieved. The length of the abstract should be within 150-250 words.
- Keywords: Below the Abstract 3-10 keywords should be provided arranged in alphabetical order separated by a semicolon.
- Abbreviations: Any word or words to be abbreviated should be written in full when first mentioned followed by the abbreviation in parenthesis.
- Manuscript text: There is no précised determination regarding the classification of the main content. The author could specify the sections based on the type of the article and the requirements of the described study. The references should be indicated with the number of the corresponding reference in the references section and should be in superscript at the end of the statement.
- Figures and illustrations: All illustrations of any kind should be submitted as sequentially numbered figures, illustrations should not be inserted in the manuscript but supplied after the main body of the text.
Clinical photographs that identify an individual must be accompanied by a signed statement by the patient or legal guardian granting permission for publication of the pictures for educational purposes or must be masked to prevent identification of the patient.
- Tables: should be numbered and headed with short titles. As with illustrations, they should insert in the main manuscript text.
- Conflicts of Interest: Statement of regarding the conflict of interest among the authors should be mentioned in this section in order to avoid discrepancies after publication.
- Acknowledgement: This section includes acknowledgment of people, grant details, funds, etc. should appear at the end of the text.
- These should be numbered consecutively in the text.
- References: must be listed at the end of the manuscript and numbered in the order that they appear in the text.
Examples of reference:
Alter SJ, Vidwan NK, Sobande PO. Common childhood bacterial infections. Curr Probl Pediatr Adolesc Health Care. 2011; 41 (10):256– 283.
Medmax Publishers is a self-supporting organization and does not receive funding from any institution/government. Hence, the operation of the journal is solely financed by the handling fees received from authors and some academic/corporate sponsors. The handling fees are required to meet maintenance of the journals. Medmax Publishers is an Open Access publisher and the standard charge for publishing is $999 payable on acceptance of each paper. Please contact the editors for further information.